Elizabeth Morales, Residency Coordinator
Contact us with questions/inquiries regarding our residency program: 718.789.3840
5 Train: From the East Side
- Take the No. 5 Dyre Ave. train uptown/North to the Bronx.
- Get off at the Pelham Parkway/Esplande stop.
- Walk one block from the station to Pelham Parkway.
- Cross to the opposite side of the Parkway (from North to South).
- Take the Number 12 bus east to Jacobi Medical Center.
- Or walk about 8 blocks east (left) along the Pelham Parkway South Service Road to the hospital.
2 Train: From the West Side
- Take the No. 2 White Plains Rd./241st St. train uptown/north to the Bronx.
- Get off at Pelham Parkway, and use the exit at the rear of the station.
- On Pelham Parkway South take the Number 12 bus (east) to Jacobi Hospital.
- The bus ride will take about 10 minutes for approximately 1 and 1/2 miles.
- The bus stops by the main entrance to Jacobi Medical Center, near building #1.
- Alternatively, get off the No.2 train at 180th street in the Bronx and transfer to the No.5 and follow directions under East Side, above.
D Train: 6th Avenue
- Take the “D” train North to the Bronx.
- Get off at Fordham Road (Grand Concourse).
- Take the No. 12 bus on the South side of Fordham Road directly to Jacobi Hospital (eastbound about 3 miles).
Express Bus (Fare, $3)
- Take the New York Bus Service Morris Park Bus (BxM-10). This bus runs up Madison Avenue and down Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- Call the New York Bus Service (718) 994-5500 for pick-up points and time schedule.
- Get off at Morris Park Avenue at the corner of Eastchester Road.
- Cross Morris Park Avenue and walk (left) uphill one block to the Morris Park entrance to Jacobi Medical Center; or Get off at Eastchester Road and Pelham Parkway. Cross Eastchester Road and walk one-half block west on Pelham Parkway South to Main Entrance of Jacobi Medical Center (The pediatric ED is in the new building #6.)